Our approach is to provide you with a no obligation meeting to discuss what you are hoping to achieve in the future, whether that be for you individually or for yourbusiness, we need to get to the bottom of your needs and objectives.
In this initial meeting our aim is to understand
- Your family circumstances
- Your personal and/or business circumstances
- Your attitude towards risk
- Your current financial position
From this initial meeting we will apply our knowledge and expertise to develop a financial plan with tailored advice to your individual circumstances, taking into consideration:
- Appropriate tax structures
- Investment strategies
- Asset protection for your family
Our experienced team will guide you through each step of the process and make sure you always feel like our priority
Our company story is simple: we love helping people to make the most of their financial situations.
As a business we pride ourselves on delivering the now for our clients; people just like you.
- We carry out accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly processing and reporting of their business performance, and work in partnership to help steer the ship to where they want to go.
- We factor in their goals and plans – what they are trying to achieve – as much as possible.
- We also work together on the how; we put together timelines, action plans and help them stay on track to get to their destination.
- We advise on how businesses and assets should be structured to minimize tax & keep more of what is earnt, so that it can be invested for the future.
We have “inch-wide, mile-deep” specialisations in childcare, outsourced payroll and bookkeeping for all sizes of businesses, Xero Ecosystem and SMSFs, and we are also a registered Xero Partner, Chartered Accountants, QLD Justice of the Peace, SMSF Specialist Advisor (SMSF Association), and a Registered Tax Agent. So – we know we have the skills and experience to partner with you and your business!
Joe is a co-founder and the Principal Financial Advisor of B&M Financial and he has over 26 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry. Joe’s success has been built on providing personalised strategic advice to a small number of clients coupled with a strong commitment to ongoing services.
Joe is a Justice of the Peace, Chartered Accountant, SMSF Specialist Advisor, is Xero Advisor Certified and a Registered Tax Agent. Joe is also an active Director of the Surfrider Foundation of Australia, Australia’s peak association dedicated to the protection of Australia’s waves and beaches through Conservation, Activism, Research and Education or C.A.R.E. to protect our beaches, waves & oceans from plastics, pollution and ruin. Furthermore, Joe has completed a Bachelor of Business degree, Diploma in Financial Planning and a Diploma in Information Systems.
Aletia is a co-founder and the Principal Tax Advisor & Xero Specialist of B&M Financial. She has over 18 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry.
Aletia’s success has been built on her technical knowledge in tax and advanced knowledge of the Xero accounting software ecosystem and supporting apps. She has been providing personalised Tax and Xero advice and support to our clients for over eleven years.
Aletia is a Chartered Accountant and is Xero Advisor Certified. Furthermore, Aletia has also completed a Bachelor of Commerce, and is currently studying for her Diploma in Financial Planning.